With funds available in your CoinJar, you may wish to send those funds to your personal bank account. To begin this process, you'll first need to link your personal bank account with your CoinJar, and have completed ID verification.
Transferring funds to your bank account
You can transfer funds to your linked bank accounts by completing the below steps:
- On the Home tab, select 'More' on the Quick Actions bar.
- Select 'Withdraw'.
- Select your Cash Account.
- Select the verified bank account you wish to withdraw to.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Select 'Next'.
- Review the details on the screen, then Swipe to Withdraw.
- You'll receive a payment receipt confirming the transaction. Select 'Done'.
For details of when you should expect to receive the withdrawal take a look at our dedicated article, CoinJar's bank transfer timeframes.
CoinJar currently supports the ability to transfer funds to Australian bank accounts exclusively. Members from other regions can instead transfer cryptocurrencies from their CoinJar by making a new payment.