CoinJar accepts GBP deposits exclusively over the Faster Payments Service (FPS). The first FPS deposit you make to your CoinJar account is subject to review, which can take up to 24 hours. All subsequent deposits from the same bank account should arrive in your CoinJar account within 1-2 hours. Deposits can be initiated outside of business hours (including on weekends) without any additional delay.
- Before you can deposit GBP into your CoinJar account, you must first complete ID verification.
- The bank account you transfer funds from must be in your own name - not someone else's.
- You don't need to link your bank account to CoinJar in order to make a deposit.
Viewing your deposit details
- From the Home tab, select 'Deposit'
- Select 'Bank Transfer (FPS)'
- Review the important information displayed (including deposit limits), then select 'View deposit details'.
Making a payment to your CoinJar
- Once you have your unique sort code and account number, sign in to your online banking and make a new payment. This process will vary depending on your bank.
- Enter your unique sort code and account number, along with the amount you wish to transfer to your CoinJar.
CoinJar can accept bank transfers from most UK banks. More information on CoinJar region support.