This article is intended for members in the United Kingdom. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar Australia, visit this article.
With funds available in your CoinJar, you may wish to send those funds to your personal bank account. To begin this process, you'll first need to link your personal bank account with your CoinJar, and have completed ID verification.
Transferring funds to your bank account
With your bank account linked, you can transfer British Pounds by completing the below steps:
- On the Home tab, select 'More' on the Quick Actions bar.
- Select 'Withdraw'
- Select your Cash Account
- Select the verified bank account you wish to withdraw to
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Select 'Next'
- Review the details on the screen, then Swipe to Withdraw.
- You'll receive a payment receipt confirming the transaction. Select 'Done'.
For details of when you should expect to receive the withdrawal refer to CoinJar's bank transfer time frames.
CoinJar currently supports the ability to transfer funds to UK bank accounts exclusively. Members from other regions can instead transfer digital currencies from their CoinJar by making a new payment.