This article is intended for members in the United Kingdom. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar Australia, visit this article.
In order to use your digital CoinJar Card in-store, you'll need to first add it to Google Pay. Please note that Apple Pay is coming soon.
In this article
|Adding CoinJar Card to Google Pay|
|Adding CoinJar Card to Apple Pay|
|Adding CoinJar Card to other mobile payment platforms or digital wallets|
Adding CoinJar Card to Google Pay
- Head over to the CoinJar app and tap on the Card tab.
- Tap on Manage Card.
- Tap on Add to Google Pay®.
- Tap on the Add to Google Pay button. You may be asked to enter your Enhanced Security authentication code or complete biometrics.
- Tap Continue.
- Review your personal information and tap Next when you're ready.
- Review the Issuer terms and tap Accept and continue if you wish to proceed.
- Choose your preferred verification method and tap Continue.
- Enter the verification code that's sent to you.
- Your CoinJar Card is now ready for Google Pay!
Adding CoinJar Card to Apple Pay
CoinJar Card does not support Apple Pay at launch. You'll be able to add your CoinJar Card to Apple Pay at a later date. Please stay tuned to our Blog and email notifications for updates when they become available.
Adding CoinJar Card to other mobile payment platforms or digital wallets
CoinJar Card currently only supports Google Pay. This means you'll be unable to link your card to an unsupported mobile payment platform like Samsung Pay or Fitbit Pay.