Are you a United Kingdom member?
This article is for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
With funds available in your CoinJar, you may wish to send those funds to your personal bank account. To begin this process, you'll first need to link your personal bank account with your CoinJar, and have completed ID verification.
CoinJar currently supports the ability to transfer funds to Australian bank accounts exclusively. Members from other regions can instead transfer digital currencies from their CoinJar by making a new payment.
Transferring funds to your Australian bank account
With your bank account linked, you can transfer funds to it much like transferring funds between your regular CoinJar accounts.
- After signing in to your CoinJar, click the three dots on the top right of your screen and select 'Withdrawal'.
- Select the account you would like to withdraw from.
- Select the linked bank account you wish to transfer your funds to.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and click next.
- Review the details on the screen before proceeding.
- You'll receive a payment receipt confirming the transaction. Select 'Done'.
For details of when you should expect to receive the withdrawal take a look at our dedicated article, CoinJar's bank transfer timeframes.