Covering how to send funds to other CoinJar members or external bitcoin addresses.
You can use CoinJar Touch to make payments to others on the go. They can provide you with their CoinJar username, bitcoin address, or a QR code to scan.
- Open CoinJar Touch and tap the 'Quick Actions' button at the bottom of your display.
- Tap 'Payments'.
- Select the account you wish to pay from.
- Enter the recipient's payment details. This can be in the form of their username or a bitcoin address. Alternatively, you can tap the QR code icon to use your device's camera to scan a QR code.
- Enter the amount you wish to send. You can select to pay in bitcoin or your local currency by tapping the 'Currency Switcher'.
- Tap 'Review and Confirm' for a final quote of the amount being sent. Once you have reviewed the details, tap 'Pay now' to complete the payment.
That's it! All payments to other CoinJar users will be completed immediately. Payments to a non-CoinJar bitcoin address will be completed within the next few minutes, depending on the current speed of the bitcoin blockchain.
Updated: 30 Jun 2015 (AS)
Reviewed: 30 Jun 2015 (AS)