Are you a United Kingdom member?
This article is for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
Your CoinJar profile
Your CoinJar profile consists of your name, email address, CoinJar username, customer details and profile photo. Besides your profile picture - which is shown to other CoinJar members when they're sending or receiving payments from you - your profile information isn't shared publicly, or hosted on a profile page like a social media account. It's safe to share your CoinJar username with others, as it is never used to sign into your account.
Your CoinJar contacts
Within your CoinJar you can add other CoinJar members as contacts, and they'll automatically be shown when making a new payment. Adding contacts to your CoinJar is a great way to easily send or request funds with the people you interact with the most.
Adding a Contact
- Open your Contacts and select 'Add contact'.
- Type the CoinJar username of the person you wish to add. Optionally you can add a new nickname to that CoinJar member. This is only for personal reference, and will not be visible outside of your account.
- Select 'Save' to add this person to your contacts.
Deleting a Contact
- Open your Contacts and select the name of the contact you wish to remove.
- Choose 'Delete Contact' to remove that person from your contacts.