Covering how to sign up for a new CoinJar using CoinJar Touch for iOS and Android.
CoinJar Touch allows you to sign up for a new CoinJar on the go, and takes only a few minutes to complete.
- Install the CoinJar Touch app on your mobile device.
- When you open the app for the first time, you'll be given the option to sign up to CoinJar. Tap this to begin.
- Enter your email address and a password. These details will be used to sign into your CoinJar from this point. Be sure to make your password unique to your CoinJar. Using the same password across multiple websites reduces the security of your credentials.
- Tap 'Sign Up' to continue. Your CoinJar is now being created.
- You'll now be asked to confirm your email address. Check the email you provided and follow the link to complete this process.
- Return to the app and tap 'Continue' to enter your personal details. You can enter your name, add a photo, and select a new CoinJar username. This username can be given to other CoinJar users for them to easily send you funds.
- Tap 'Start using CoinJar' to finish.
That's it! Welcome to CoinJar.
Updated: 30 Jun 2015 (AS)
Reviewed: 30 Jun 2015 (AS)