Covering how to send Payment Requests from CoinJar Touch on your iOS or Android device.
You can use CoinJar Touch to request payments from others on the go.
- Open CoinJar Touch and tap the 'Quick Actions' button at the bottom of your display.
- Tap 'Payments'.
- Along the top of your display, tap 'Request'.
- Select the account you wish to receive funds into.
- Enter the sender's payment details, then enter the amount you wish for your contact to send. You can select an amount in bitcoin or your local currency by tapping the 'Currency Switcher'.
- Tap 'Review and Confirm' for a final quote of the amount being sent. Once you have reviewed the details, tap 'Request now' to send your new payment request.
Your contact will now receive an email alerting them of the payment request. If they also have CoinJar Touch installed on their mobile device, they'll be able to respond directly from within the app.
Updated: 30 Jun 2015 (AS)
Reviewed: 30 Jun 2015 (AS)