Are you a United Kingdom member?
This article is for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
Placing your CoinJar Swipe order
- Once signed in to your CoinJar, select your name at the top right of the screen, and choose 'Order Swipe'.
- You'll be asked to confirm your personal information and delivery address. Please consider the PDS (Product Disclosure Statement).
- To complete your order, transfer at least $29 to your Swipe Account to pay for your card. You can make a new Transfer from either your Cash Account or a digital currency account through the Payments section under the 'Transfer' tab - selecting your Swipe Account in the "To:" field.
- Swipe card deliveries typically arrive within 15-20 business days, and all orders are processed by CoinJar's card provider.
Depending upon which account you're transferring from, you may incur an exchange fee. Please see our dedicated transfer fees page for details. We recommend transferring at least $30 to your CoinJar when ordering a new Swipe card. Any additional funds you transfer to your Swipe account will be available to spend once your card has been delivered and activated.
Using CoinJar Rewards points to redeem your Swipe card
If you don't yet have a CoinJar Swipe, you can use CoinJar Rewards points to complete your order.
- Complete steps 1 - 3 of the process described above - entering your personal details for the new Swipe order.
- Instead of paying the $29 amount, head back to the Accounts section of your CoinJar. You will be shown "Only one step left until your CoinJar Swipe order is complete! Complete order now". Selecting this link will take you back to the Transfers page.
- You'll now be given the option to 'Get card for free', which will allow you to use CoinJar Rewards points to redeem a Swipe card instead of paying the $29. At this point in time, a partial payment isn't possible - you will need to be able to cover the full amount using CoinJar Rewards points.
Requirements and important information
- In order to be able to order a Swipe card, you must first be verified. If you haven't yet completed ID verification, please sign in to your CoinJar's Identity Portal to complete this process.
- At this stage, CoinJar Swipe is for use in Australia exclusively.
Activating your CoinJar Swipe card
- Once your Swipe card arrives in the mail, sign in to your CoinJar to begin.
- Your Swipe Account will be shown as "Activate card...". Selecting this will allow you to enter your Swipe card's number and expiry date.
- You'll also be required to read and agree to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). Select 'Activate card' to finish up and start using your new CoinJar Swipe card.
Lost or expired card?
Contact our Support Team by submitting a new request or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to order a replacement card. Our Swipe Team will transfer the balance from your original card to your new card once it's arrived and you have activated it.