To be eligible for CoinJar Swipe, you must have your own verified CoinJar Account. At this stage, CoinJar Swipe is for use in Australia exclusively. To learn more about CoinJar Swipe, please take a look at our Knowledge Base article Introducing CoinJar Swipe.
Ordering a Swipe card
- Once signed in to your CoinJar, navigate to your Accounts.
- Underneath your existing Accounts is an invitation to order a Swipe card. Select this to begin.
- You'll be asked to confirm your personal information and delivery address. You should consider the PDS (Product Disclosure Statement) before confirming your order.
- After selecting 'Continue', you'll be required to make a transfer of at least $29 (the cost of a new Swipe card) to your Swipe Account to complete the order.
Depending upon which account you transfer from, you may incur a small fee. Please see our dedicated transfer fees page for details.
Any additional funds you send will be available in your Swipe Account once your card is activated.
- Select 'Pay now' and confirm your pre-load.
With your order now submitted, you'll receive your Swipe card within the next 15-20 business days. During this time, your card is being printed, encoded and mailed to your requested delivery address.
Activating your CoinJar Swipe
- Once your Swipe card arrives in the mail, sign in to your CoinJar to begin. Take care when revealing your PIN, as it can be a bit stubborn. We've got an article to guide you through revealing your PIN.
- Your Swipe Account will currently be showing as "Activate card...". Selecting this will allow you to enter your Swipe card's number and expiry date.
- You'll also be required to read and agree to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). Select 'Activate card' to finish up and start using your new CoinJar Swipe.
Updated: 4 May 2016 (AS)
Reviewed: 4 May 2016 (AS)