If you have your Enhanced Security device
- After signing in to your CoinJar, select "Settings" from the left hand menu.
- Navigate to the Enhanced Security section.
- Next to the Enhanced Security device you wish to alter, you can select 'Remove'.
- For SMS devices, a code will be sent to your Enhanced Security device. Enter this into the CoinJar website to remove the device.
- For TOTP devices, you will be asked to authenticate via your TOTP app once more. Enter the code associated with your Enhanced Security device and select 'Deactivate device' to complete this process.
If you no longer have access to your Enhanced Security device
If you don't have access to your device, our Security Team will need to remove the Enhanced Security device manually. Please contact our Support Team to begin this process.
Please be aware that, for the protection of your account, we take manual removal very seriously. This process will require a significant amount of information from you and may take several days to complete.
Updated: 18 Feb 2016 (AS)
Reviewed: 18 Feb 2016 (AS)