Are you a United Kingdom member?
This article is for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
Revealing your PIN
Once you've received your card in the mail, you'll no doubt be eager to reveal the PIN so you can start using your new CoinJar Swipe.
Using a coin, gently scratch away the metallic strip from the middle.
- Avoid rubbing from the edges as doing so may damage the entire concealing strip.
- Avoid peeling or lifting away the metallic strip.
Updating your PIN
As it stands, the four digit PIN assigned to your CoinJar Swipe cannot be customised either prior to ordering, or after you've received your card. For this reason, keeping your PIN secure is quite important. It's recommended that you destroy your PIN documentation once you've memorised it.
If your Swipe card is ever lost or stolen, or you suspect your PIN has been compromised, you should immediately get in touch with our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recovering a forgotten PIN
- Visit https://pin.emerchants.com.au/ and confirm your card number, last name and date of birth.
- A security code will be sent to your CoinJar-registered email address. If you don't see the email in your inbox after a few moment, please check your spam or junk email folder.
- Enter the 8-digit security code in to the PIN recovery page within 15 minutes.
- A final confirmation screen will reveal your PIN, one number at a time.