Once you've received your card in the mail, you'll no doubt be eager to reveal the PIN so you can start using your new CoinJar Swipe. The PIN concealing scratch-strip can be a bit stubborn, so take a moment to follow these instructions and ensure you can review your PIN without issue.
Revealing your PIN
- Find a coin - yes, metal currency still has its uses.
- Gently scratch away the metallic strip from the middle.
- Avoid rubbing from the edges as doing so may damage the entire concealing strip.
- Avoid peeling or lifting away the metallic strip. Doing so may make your PIN irretrievable.
- Your PIN will be clearly visible after a few seconds of light scratching. Memorise it well before destroying the documentation.
Updated: 18 Feb 2016 (AS)
Reviewed: 18 Feb 2016 (AS)