This article is about CoinJar in Australia. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar in the United Kingdom, visit this article.
Designed for both novice and seasoned crypto enthusiasts, the watchlist is available on the CoinJar app for iOS and Android and can be found on the Home page. It's the simplest way to track the cryptocurrencies that matter to you. If you can't see the watchlist, make sure to update your CoinJar app to version 2.92.0.
The watchlist is divided into four tabs:
- Market cap
What can I do with the watchlist?
- Keep track of up to 5 cryptocurrencies on your Favourites tab
- On each tab, you can tap "View all" to view all cryptocurrencies listed under that specific tab
- On any asset in any "View all" tab, you can tap the star to favourite it, or tap the price to head straight to the buy or sell that asset
The Favourites tab is your personal crypto dashboard. You can:
- Track up to 5 favourite cryptocurrencies on the home screen
- Tap the 'Star' next to any asset to add it to your favourites
- Easily track and view more cryptocurrencies by tapping "View all"
This feature allows you to keep a close eye on the assets that matter most to you and their change in the last 24 hours. You can add, remove and update your favourites at any time from the Home screen.
Once you've added some favourites, you'll see them listed under the Favourites tab.
The Movers tab helps you discover the most active cryptocurrencies. This tab focuses on tracking absolute movement, showing cryptocurrencies with significant changes in their value in absolute terms over the past 24 hours.
The Trending tab is a market weighted movers list over the last 24 hours.
Finally, the Market cap tab is the total market cap change in the last 24 hours.