When you join CoinJar Exchange, by default you begin on the 'Casual' plan. To access reduced fees and additional features of CoinJar Exchange, you can upgrade to the other plans on offer.
Managing your subscription
- Once signed in to CoinJar Exchange, navigate to the Settings page. You can select the Settings icon, or the 'View Accounts' link at the bottom left of the CoinJar Exchange interface.
- Along the left hand side, select the Subscriptions tab.
- Under 'Subscriptions', select 'Change/upgrade subscription'
- You'll see your current plan under 'Your current subscription'.
- Underneath 'Other subscription options', you'll see other available plans and their features.
When upgrading to Trader or Premium plans, payment is deducted from your CoinJar Exchange Australian dollar account and is inclusive of GST. Once paid for, subscriptions are valid for one year, including the previous day worth of trading. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled or downgraded after purchase.
Updated: 18 May 2018 (AS)
Reviewed: 3 Aug 2018 (AS)