With funds available in your CoinJar, you may wish to send those funds to your personal bank account. To begin this process, you'll first need to link your personal bank account with your CoinJar, and have completed ID verification.
CoinJar currently supports the ability to transfer funds to Australian bank accounts exclusively. Members from other regions can instead transfer digital currencies from their CoinJar by making a new payment.
Transferring funds to your Australian bank account
With your bank account linked, you can transfer funds to it much like transferring funds between your regular CoinJar accounts.
- On the Home tab, select 'More' on the Quick Actions bar.
- Select 'Withdraw'
- Select your Cash Account
- Select the verified bank account you wish to withdraw to
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. This can be in your local currency, or the currency of the account you're transferring from. In this case, CoinJar will automatically convert to your local currency.
- Select 'Next'
- Review the details on the screen, then Swipe to Withdraw.
- You'll receive a payment receipt confirming the transaction. Select 'Done'.
For details of when you should expect to receive the withdrawal take a look at our dedicated article, CoinJar's bank transfer timeframes.