This article is intended for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
Welcome to CoinJar! Signing up for your own CoinJar is simple.
- Download the CoinJar app for iOS or Android and choose 'Sign Up' to create your CoinJar.
- Enter your email address
- If you agree, choose 'Agree'
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last name
- Set a secure password
- After filling out your details, you’ll be sent an email with an activation link.
- Follow your activation link to activate your account.
- Sign in to your CoinJar and choose your CoinJar username.
From there, take a look at our Knowledge Base article Exploring the CoinJar app to learn more about what your CoinJar can do. You'll also need to become verified so you can use your CoinJar with your bank account. Finally, be sure to set up Enhanced Security so your CoinJar is as secure as possible.
Who can use CoinJar?
Our platform can serve as a digital currency wallet - accessible from the web, an iOS app, and an Android app - to people in most parts of the world.
For the time being, we do require CoinJar members to be at least eighteen years of age. Residents of Australia can complete ID verification to deposit/withdraw Australian dollars, trade digital currencies, and make payments using our Swipe EFTPOS card.
For more information, please refer to our Knowledge Base article on supported regions.