Are you a United Kingdom member?
This article is for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
Placing your CoinJar Swipe order
- From the Card tab, select 'Order your CoinJar Swipe'
- Confirm your name appears correctly in the 'Deliver to' field
- Select 'Enter address' and enter in your address. If your full address is suggested, select it. If you cannot find your address in the list, please select 'Enter it manually'
- Please consider the PDS (Product Disclosure Statement) before proceeding
- Select 'Confirm order'
Swipe card deliveries typically arrive within 15-20 business days, and all orders are processed by CoinJar's card provider.
Depending upon which account you're transferring from, you may incur an exchange fee. Please see our dedicated transfer fees page for details.
Requirements and important information
- In order to be able to order a Swipe card, you must first get verified.
- At this stage, CoinJar Swipe is for use in Australia exclusively.
Activating your CoinJar Swipe card
- Once your Swipe card arrives in the mail, open the CoinJar app.
- On the Card tab, select 'Activate your CoinJar Swipe'
- Enter the card number
- Enter the expiration month and year
- Confirm you have read the PDS (Product Disclosure Statement)
- If you agree select 'I have read and agree to the PDS'
- Select 'Activate Swipe'
That's it! Your CoinJar Swipe is now active, and you can top it up using any of CoinJar's supported digital currencies.