This article is intended for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
CoinJar Card is a prepaid cryptocurrency Mastercard®, powered by CoinJar.1 With CoinJar Card, you can use your cryptocurrency balance to make purchases at any merchant that accepts Google Pay or Apple Pay! In places where contactless payments are not yet accepted, you can simply use your physical CoinJar Card.
CoinJar Card directly uses the funds in your nominated CoinJar Everyday account so you don't need to worry about pre-loading the card.
What are the differences between CoinJar Swipe and CoinJar Card?
CoinJar Card is the next-generation of our payment card and offers significantly more functionality and flexibility.
|CoinJar Card||CoinJar Swipe|
In-store transactions at EFTPOS terminals
|Online & over-the-phone transactions||✓||𐄂|
|Apple Pay and Google Pay||✓||𐄂|
|Covered by Mastercard's Zero Liability Protection Policy||✓2||𐄂|
|Earn 1 Reward Point for each dollar spent on an eligible transaction||✓||𐄂|
How do I order a CoinJar Card?
You can order a digital CoinJar Card and add it to Google Pay or Apple Pay to start spending your cryptocurrency within minutes.
New: You can now order a free physical CoinJar Card. Click here for more information.
- See how to add your card to Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- See how to earn CoinJar Reward Points and redeem them for fee-free transfers and other rewards.
- See how to use CoinJar Card online or in-store.
- See CoinJar Card's fees and limits.
- See how to keep your CoinJar Card secure.
- See frequently asked questions about CoinJar Card.
- If you need help with CoinJar Card, contact us.
1. CoinJar Card is a prepaid Mastercard issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks and the circles design and Tap + go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. This material is general information only and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider if CoinJar Card is right for you. We recommend you consider the Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision to acquire the product.
2. Mastercard’s Zero Liability Protection Policy does not apply where a PIN has been used to verify a transaction, for ATM transactions or transactions not processed by Mastercard.