This article is intended for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
Using CoinJar Card in-store
Digital CoinJar Card
- Open Apple Pay or Google Pay on your device.
- Make sure your CoinJar Card is selected.
- Complete biometric security or enter your passcode.
- Position your device near the payment terminal.
Physical CoinJar Card
Simply tap your Card at any payment terminal that accepts contactless payments.
Swipe or insert card
You'll be able to make payments by swiping or inserting your card at any payment terminal that accepts Mastercard.*
- Swipe or insert your Card in the payment terminal.
- Select Credit.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN and click the confirm button on the terminal.
* Physical CoinJar Card required. Not yet available.
Using CoinJar Card online
Revealing your card information
In order to make an online, mail, or over the phone transaction, you may need to provide your card number, card expiry date, and CVC (3 digit security code). You can view these details in the CoinJar app:
- Head over to the CoinJar app and tap on the Card tab.
- Tap on Card details.
- Enter your Enhanced Security authentication code or complete biometrics.
Your card details will be shown immediately. You can tap your card or the ⟳ icon to view the 3 digit security code (CVC).