This article is intended for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
Please carefully review the below terms:
- You will not be able to sign up for a new CoinJar using the same email address, mobile phone number, or username in the future.
- We cannot prevent payments from being sent to your CoinJar after it is deactivated. Please contact those who have your CoinJar’s cryptocurrency addresses recorded and ask that they do not send payments to these addresses in the future. By deactivating your account, you agree that future payments received by your CoinJar addresses will become property of CoinJar.
- Any funds left within your CoinJar after deactivation may be irrecoverable.
- We do not offer full account deletion. This is part of our fraud prevention initiative and to fulfil record retention obligations under law. Deactivation will lock your account and prevent you, or any other individual, from accessing the account in the future.
- We don’t automatically unsubscribe you from our newsletter. If you don’t wish to receive updates from us, please use the personalised unsubscribe link found at the bottom of any CoinJar mailer.
- You may request account reactivation in the future by contacting CoinJar Support. However, you will not be able to reactivate your CoinJar for a period of 90 days from deactivation.
Please note: You must contact email@example.com in order to complete your deactivation.