Our Support team should be able to assist you with any issues you're experiencing with CoinJar and, if you still wish to, they can also assist you to deactivate your account. The entire process should be complete within a couple of hours.
You will be asked to complete the following steps, which you are welcome to start now in order to speed up the process.
- Empty the balances of your CoinJar accounts. For example:
- Transfer the balance of your Everyday Bitcoin account to your Cash Account, or send the funds to another bitcoin wallet. Your Everyday Bitcoin balance must be zero for us to deactivate your CoinJar.
- Transfer the balance of your Cash Account account to your linked bank account. Please confirm receipt of the funds in your bank account before you proceed with deactivation. Your Cash Account balance must be zero for us to deactivate your CoinJar.
You can change your name by selecting your profile picture in the CoinJar web app, then choosing 'edit' next to your name. Remember to select 'Save' to complete the change.
- You will not be able to sign up for a new CoinJar using the same email address or mobile phone number in the future. If you wish to use these details in a new account you should change them prior to completing this deactivation request.
- You will not be able to sign up for a new CoinJar using the same username in the future. This prevents somebody from signing up using your username and receiving funds destined for your CoinJar.
- Due to the nature of bitcoin, we cannot bounce bitcoin payments which are received in your CoinJar after your account is deactivated. Please contact those who have your CoinJar addresses recorded and ask that they do not send payments to these addresses in the future. In deactivating your account you agree that future payments received by your CoinJar addresses may become property of CoinJar.
- We don't automatically unsubscribe you from our newsletter. If you don't wish to receive updates from us you may use the personalised unsubscribe link found at the bottom of any CoinJar newsletter.
- If you signed up recently, you may receive still an automated welcome email from us after your account is deactivated. This is due to these emails being queued before the deactivation request was received.
- We do not offer full account deletion. This is part of our fraud prevention initiative. Deactivation will lock your account and prevent you, or any other individual, from accessing the account in the future.
Updated: 18 Feb 2016 (AS)
Reviewed: 18 Feb 2016 (AS)