CoinJar Transaction History
The reports on this page are specific to transactions made on CoinJar. To access information about reports for CoinJar Exchange instead, you can visit the link below.
Downloading a full account statement
All CoinJar members can download a PDF or CSV output of their CoinJar transaction history within the CoinJar web app. Instructions on how to do so can be found below:
1. Sign in to CoinJar via the web app and navigate to 'Settings'
2. Click on 'Reports & statements' where and select ‘Transaction history statements’
3. Choose which output (PDF or CSV) and then select the date range for the statement.
If the 'Reports & statements' option cannot be found, please try signing out of your CoinJar and back in. If you are having any further issues with creating a statement output, you can submit a new Support request and get in touch with our CoinJar Support Team who will be able to assist further.
Downloading a Purchase and Sales Report
Although you can always view your previous transaction history by selecting any account listed in your CoinJar, you may prefer to download a CSV export of your trades.
Understanding the Purchase and Sales Report
Your Purchase and Sales Report comprises of a dated history of all buys, sells and conversions made using CoinJar. It includes the source and destination amounts, as well as any fees involved.
There are three transaction types - buy, sell and convert - that refer to the different types of trades made on CoinJar.
Source Amount / Source Currency
This is the amount and currency the trade begins with.
Destination Amount / Destination Currency
This is the amount and currency the trade ends with. The Destination Amount column is a gross calculation and includes the fees incurred during the trade.
Fee Amount / Fee Currency
This is the amount and currency of the fee incurred during this trade.
This is the currency pair used during this trade.
This is the exchange rate at the time of trade, for reference.
How to automate your tax return calculations with tax software calculators
We also recommend using dedicated crypto tax reporting software.
These apps track your crypto transactions in real time, no matter which wallet or exchange you use. At the end of each financial year, you can download ready-to-go reports that set out your capital gains and income in an easy-to-read format.
Please see below links with integration instructions:
- Syla which also allows for CoinJar transactions to appear in the BGL’s Simple Fund 360 - SMSF Administration Software (SMSF software). Here is a separate link for integration instructions for CoinJar Exchange.
- Coinpanda Here is a separate link for integration instructions for CoinJar Exchange.
- Accointing Here is a separate link for integration instructions for CoinJar Exchange.
We’re delighted to offer CoinJar customers some big discounts on these apps:
Links to third-party websites will open new browser windows. Except where noted, CoinJar accepts no responsibility for the content on third-party websites.