This article is intended for members in the United Kingdom. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar Australia, visit this article.
You can withdraw funds from your CoinJar to your personal bank account. To withdraw, you'll first need to:
Transferring funds to your bank account
You can transfer funds to your linked bank accounts by following the steps below:
- On your homepage, tap on the three dots next to the 'deposit' button in the Quick Actions bar.
- Select Withdraw to your bank account (CoinJar mobile) or Withdraw (CoinJar web).
- Select your Cash Account.
- Select the linked bank account you wish to withdraw to.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and Next.
- Review the details onscreen, and Confirm to complete the transfer.
- You'll then receive a payment receipt confirming the transaction.
For details of when you can expect to receive the withdrawal, take a look at our article: CoinJar's bank transfer timeframes.