Covering how to transfer funds from CoinJar to any bitcoin address or CoinJar user.
With funds available in your CoinJar, you can send those funds to any other CoinJar customer or bitcoin address by making a new payment.
Sending a payment
- After signing in to your CoinJar, select 'Payments'.
- There are three options available; 'Pay', 'Request' and 'Transfer.' Choose 'Pay' to make a new payment.
- Select an account to send funds from.
- Enter your recipient. You can enter a CoinJar username, or a bitcoin address.
- Enter the amount you wish to send. This can be in your local currency, or bitcoin.
- Select 'Review and Confirm' for your final quote. You'll be given a chance to review your payment and attach a note if you wish. Select 'Pay now' to finalise the payment.
All payments from one CoinJar account to another are processed instantly. Payments to external bitcoin wallet addresses will typically arrive within ten minutes, depending on current blockchain activity.
Updated: 18 Feb 2016 (AS)
Reviewed: 15 Mar 2017 (AS)