This article is about CoinJar in Australia. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar in the United Kingdom, visit this article.
IMPORTANT: CoinJar Referrals and CoinJar Rewards are not available in the United Kingdom due to local regulation.
In this article
What are CoinJar Referrals?
You can earn 500 Rewards Points by referring a friend or family member to CoinJar.
You use your Rewards Points to cover the cost of buying, selling and sending your cryptocurrency. Or, use in our CoinJar Rewards Store on a selection of goods — from crypto tax trackers to bitcoin itself.
To claim your points, you'll need to give your friend or family member your CoinJar's referral code. Once they've signed up using this code and verified their account, you'll receive 500 points each.
To receive your points, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Don't spam, send unsolicited emails or advertise your referral link commercially! If you abuse the referral program, we may disqualify you and forfeit any accrued points.
- Your friend will need to verify their identity before points will be credited.
How to refer a friend or family member:
Via the website
- Navigate to 'Settings' and select 'Invite friends & earn rewards'.
- You'll be shown a referral link onscreen. Share this link with friends and family to earn Rewards Points.
- Navigate to 'More' in the bottom right hand corner of your homepage.
- Tap on 'Invite friends & earn rewards'.
- Tap on 'Share referral code'.
- You can then copy your referral link, or share with friends and family directly via your favourite apps.
Once your referee signs up using your link and verifies their identity, you'll both receive 500 Rewards Points to use on transfers or in store.