This article is intended for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
CoinJar referral rules
- Don't spam, send unsolicited emails or advertise your referral link commercially. If you abuse the referral program, you may be disqualified and forfeit any accrued points.
- Your friend will need to verify their identity before points will be credited.
How to refer a friend
Via the website
- Navigate to 'Settings' and select 'Invite friends & earn rewards'.
- You'll be shown a referral link onscreen. Share this link with your friends and family to earn CoinJar Points.
- Navigate to 'More' in the bottom right hand corner of your homepage.
- Tap on 'Invite friends & earn rewards'.
- Tap on 'Share referral code'.
- You can then copy your referral link, or share with friends and family directly via your favourite apps.
Once your referee signs up using your link and completes identity verification, you'll both receive 500 Rewards Points. You can redeem these points at the CoinJar Rewards Store, or use them to cover the cost of sending and converting your cryptocurrency.
Please make sure that your referee's browser stores cookies. If their browser automatically clears cookies, you may not receive referral credits.
CoinJar Referral links are for friends and family only. Don't publish referral links commercially or abuse them in any way. Doing so can lead to the forfeiture of any accrued CoinJar Rewards Points.