This article is intended for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
Members in the following regions will be able to complete identity verification:
- Australia - you must be a citizen of Australia or hold a valid Australian visa to complete identity verification.
- United Kingdom - you must be a citizen of the United Kingdom or have the right to reside in the United Kingdom to complete identity verification. Please visit this article for more information.
Identity verification can only be completed using our mobile app for iOS and Android. Check that your device is compatible by heading over to your device's app store.
We can accept any of the following documents to process your identity verification. You may need to provide a second document in rare circumstances.
- Australian Driver Licence - valid licence in good condition showing your current address.
- Australian Passport - valid and in good condition.
- International Passport with a valid Australian visa - most international passports with a valid Australian visa are accepted.
- Medicare card - valid and in good condition.
You will not be able to use these documents to verify your identity:
- Keypass ID
- Digital driver licences
- University or workplace identification cards
- Birth or marriage certificates
- Expired documents
- See how to verify your identity.
- See frequently asked questions about identity verification.
- See how to verify your company, trust, or SMSF.
- If you need help, contact us.