This article is intended for United Kingdom members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar Australia, visit this article.
CoinJar Referrals allows you to invite a friend or family member to join CoinJar and in return be rewarded with CoinJar Points.
CoinJar Referral Program Rules
- Do not spam, send unsolicited emails or advertise your referral link commercially. You may be disqualified from our referral program and the points earned may be forfeited if you abuse this program.
- You will only get a referral credit if your friend is residing in Australia or the United Kingdom and has identity verification fully approved.
Referring a friend
- Once signed in to your CoinJar using a web browser, head to Settings.
- Click on ‘Invite friends and earn rewards’ to reveal your unique referral link you can share with your friends to earn CoinJar Points.
- Anyone who signs up to CoinJar using your referral link and then completes ID verification will automatically be rewarded with 500 CoinJar Points. You'll also receive 500 Points for inviting them to join CoinJar.
- CoinJar Points can be exchanged at the CoinJar Rewards Store, and can also be used to cover the cost of currency exchange within CoinJar transfers.
Please ensure the friend/family member you're referring uses a browser that does not automatically clear browser cookies. Their referral acceptance will not be recognised if their browser does not retain cookies.
CoinJar Referral links are intended for friend and family exclusively. They're not to be published commercially or abused in any way. Doing so can lead to the forfeiture of any accrued CoinJar Rewards points.