This article is intended for Australian members. If you're looking for instructions for CoinJar UK, visit this article.
In order to convert currencies within your CoinJar, you'll first need to complete ID verification.
New: Introducing Instant Buy
CoinJar members can now also instantly buy digital currencies with your Visa or Mastercard credit/debit card via Instant Buy!
You can convert funds from Cash Account or other digital currency accounts. For example, converting $50 from your Cash Account to your Everyday Bitcoin will purchase $50 worth of Bitcoin.
- After signing in to your CoinJar, select the three dots and then 'Convert'.
- Select an account to transfer funds from.
- Select an account to transfer funds to. This is the currency you want your funds to be converted to.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer. This can be entered as either of the two currencies of the accounts you are transferring between.
- Select 'Next' for an instant quote. You can attach a note for your personal reference if you wish. If you have accrued enough CoinJar Points, you can select them here to cover the cost of the exchange fees.
- Select 'Confirm' to convert your funds.
The converted funds will now be available in their respective account, and details of the transfer can be viewed by visiting either the sending or receiving account.