Transferring funds from one of your accounts to another will automatically convert that amount on the fly using the currency of the receiving account. For example, transferring $50 from your Cash Account to your Everyday Bitcoin will effectively purchase $50 worth of bitcoin.
In order to convert currencies within your CoinJar, you'll first need to complete ID verification.
Transferring funds between accounts
- After signing in to your CoinJar, select 'Payments'.
- There are three options available; 'Pay', 'Request' and 'Transfer.' Choose 'Transfer'.
- Select an account to transfer funds from.
- Select an account to transfer funds to.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer. This can be entered as either of the two currencies of the accounts you are transferring between.
- Select 'Review and Confirm' for an instant quote. You can attach a note for your personal reference if you wish. If you have accrued enough CoinJar Points, you can select them here to cover the cost of the exchange fees.
- Select 'Pay now' to convert your funds.
The converted funds will now be available in the respective account, and details of the transfer can be viewed by visiting either the sending or receiving account.
Updated: 20 Mar 2018 (AS)
Reviewed: 20 Mar 2018 (AS)