Thanks for choosing CoinJar! Signing up for your own CoinJar is simple:
- Download the CoinJar app for iOS or Android and choose 'Sign Up' to create your CoinJar.
- Enter your email address
- If you agree, choose 'Agree'
- Enter your first and last name
- Set a secure password
- After filling out your details, you’ll be sent an email with an activation link.
- Follow your activation link to activate your account.
- Sign in to your CoinJar and choose your username.
- You're in!
From there, take a look at our Knowledge Base article Exploring the CoinJar app to learn more about what your CoinJar can do. You'll also need to become verified so you can use your CoinJar with your bank account. Finally, be sure to set up Enhanced Security so your CoinJar is as secure as possible.
Who can use CoinJar?
Our platform serves as a digital currency wallet to people in most parts of the world - accessible from the web, our iOS app, and our Android app.
For the time being, we require CoinJar members to be at least eighteen years of age. Residents of the United Kingdom (including residents of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland) can complete ID verification to deposit/withdraw pounds, and trade digital currencies.
For more information, please refer to our Knowledge Base article on supported regions.